Terms and Conditions for Purchase
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” means Just Panela LLC and the “Customer” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and quantity.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of delivery, otherwise, we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- It is the receiver’s responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
- Refund/Replace is only available when valid original receipt is provided.
- Refund is applicable to expired or contaminated products, all other products are applicable for replacement.
- Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation or deducted the refund amount of your next order.
- In the event that you would like to claim a refund or return, please email our customer service within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- All product prices listed are in U.S. Dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right-click the mouse and choose “Properties” & “Certificates”.
- Products ordered with delayed payment terms are agreeing to “NET 30” by this terms and conditions and will incur a $25 weekly late fee once 30 days is expired and have failed to pay.
- Your offer to purchase made on www.justpanela.com or via mobile app shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.